Monday 22 August 2011

Why am I doing this now?

You can see that the original idea for this blog started back in May, the month after Melissa died. Roxy and I both felt that we needed to continue what Melissa had started by bringing light to the bullying she was facing.

Why did I wait so long to do this and why now?

When Erin and Charlie started coming after me and threatening the group and people that I had friended in the Dawn of the Dragons game and in Castle Age, it brought everything back to the surface of what my girl had been put through. Them coming after me gave me the strength I needed to deal with all of this. Cause I tell you, reading all of this, being reminded of the hurt and pain that I saw in my girl's eyes everyday, memories of having to listen to her cry herself to sleep at night and not being able to comfort her was not an experience I wanted to remember.

They are why I did this now. Help stop them from doing it to someone else. Share this blog with your friends and get the word out.

Stop Bullying Now. Stand Up. Speak Out.

Matt


No comments:

Post a Comment